Insulinindependence to host NACDE conference in 2013
Insulinindependence recently announced it will host the North American Conference on Diabetes and Exercise on August 16-18, 2013 in San Diego, California. The three-day conference includes lectures, workshops featuring professionals in nutrition, physiology, diabetes technology and more.
"The goal of our first conference in 1988 was to bring all these people together. The dialogue we've shared at 20-conferences since then has been spectacular," said Paula Harper, founder of the Diabetes Exercise and Sports Association (DESA), which merged with Insulinindependence in 2012.
Follow Insulinindependence on Twitter @IN_Revolution for more information.
Popular Latest News Articles
- FDA cracks down on illegal, alternative diabetes treatments
- Study reveals type 2 diabetes may be more aggressive in children
- Type 2 diabetes risk linked to melatonin production
- Diabetes costs Americans $245 billion a year, study finds
- Ambio Health announces its Remote Health Monitoring System available for purchase